So I got a great recipe that some of you may already know.. I was again craving something sweet.. You know me and my cravings.. The chocolate monster attacked me... Have you ever heard of Muddy Buddies or Puppy chow? Ok, well I love it too.. but I didn't have any Chex mix so I decided to experiment by using Cheerios! Here's the recipe.. although I kind of just eyed the ingredients instead of measuring
|Butter, Peanut butter, Confectioner's Sugar, Chocolate Chips and Cheerios|
Also, a tupperware bowl with a lid would be helpful
1. In a bowl combine about a cup of Chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of butter (I used 3 tablespoons and it worked just as well) Microwave for about a minute until melted and then mix all together until it looks like this:
2. In a larger Tupperware bowl with a lid, pour out about 9 cups of cheerios
3. Pour the chocolate pb mixture on top and mix up really well with a spoon.
|at first it will look like this.. just keep mixing it all together until every cheerio has choc mix on it.|
|when its all mixed up.. it will look like this.. yum.|
4. Then pour about 1 and 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar on top
5. Put the lid on the Bowl and SHAKE IT.. KEEP SHAKING for about 3 to 4 min
|At the end.. it will look like this.... and it tastes so yummy!|
Man O' man.. This really satisfied my cravings! Noland is not a huge fan cuz he is not a chocolate person like myself.. chocolate just really gets me. haha.
sometimes I feel like this...
Anywho on a different note. I can't believe its NOVEMBER...
Welp see y'all later. Thanks for stoppin' by:
Found some new places to Link up to, Find me here: