Found this recipe here. and they are so yummy!
So here we go:
For the Muffins:
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
For the Glaze:
3 tablespoons butter; melted
1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons hot water
1. Preheat the Oven to 425 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with muffin liners or spray nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat together butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs, on at a time. Then add baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and vanilla until just combined. Stir the flour into the butter mixture alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour and making sure everything is thoroughly combined.
4. Spoon batter into cups, filling the cups, and smooth tops. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake until muffin tops are pale golden and springy to the touch, 15 to 17 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking time. Cool muffin tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and glazing.
6. Make the glaze in a medium bowl. Mix together: melted butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and water. Whisk until smooth.
7. When muffins have cooled slightly, dip the muffin crown into the glaze and allow the glaze to harden then serve. [the original recipe says to dip them twice, but I just spinned dipped them and only needed to dip them once].
These are so tasty especially with a morning cup of coffee! So make some of this delicious-ness and let me know what you think! :)
Also, if you are coming from the Link up and like what you see, Click follow!